Free safer sex supplies are available around campus at various locations and by request for groups.
SHARE stands for Sexual Health and Relationship Education. SHARE increases awareness about sexual health on UNC-Chapel Hill’s campus, guides students to existing health resources, and creates safe and non-judgmental spaces for students to talk about a full continuum of health behaviors and choices.
- One-on-one counseling
- Sexual health education for larger groups
- Assessments regarding sexual health behaviors and preferences for sexual health programming
Students can schedule a time and date to speak privately* with a trained sexual wellness educator about topics related to contraception, sexuality, safer sex options, family planning, and pretty much anything else related to their sexual wellness. Talk about anything from effectively communicating your wants and needs to your partner to finding out where to get an HIV test. Call 919-962-9355 to schedule or Contact Us. These sessions are held in Suite 1310 in SASB South or via Zoom.
Contact us to arrange safer sex and healthy relationship programs for groups, or to request our help with your sexual wellness course or event.
UNC-Chapel Hill and the surrounding community offer many resources for you to ask health and relationship questions. Here are a few to check out:
Sexual Wellness Testing and Other Campus Resources
- HIV Testing- Appointments available at Campus Health: Call 919-966-2281 and press option #2 to schedule
- STI Panel- Appointments available with general practitioners and Gynecology at Campus Health: Call 919-966-2281 and press option #2 to schedule
- Orange County Health Department: Free and confidential STI testing
- Student Health Action Coalition (SHAC): Free and confidential STI testing
- Carolina Women’s Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Healthy Heels Blog
- LGBTQ Center
- Ombuds Office: A safe space where students can talk in confidence about any campus issue, problem, or dispute.
Do you want a reproductive health program for your group/class? Contact Us to talk about your needs and we'll work with you to offer the best program possible!
*All coaching sessions are private, and no report will be made to your parents, family, or other campus departments or officials without your formal written consent. Exceptions include when someone talks about hurting themselves or someone else, by law we must share that information or when someone discloses details regarding an incident of harassment, discrimination, assault, stalking, sexual violence, and/or interpersonal violence.