Join the Healthy Heels social media channels, email newsletter, or follow the blog to stay connected with health and wellbeing content on campus.
Get Involved For a Better UNC and A Better You
Grow your leadership skills, your intellect, and your circle of friends. Get involved to help foster health and well-being at UNC.
- Attend a Student Wellness or health-related event on campus
- Connect with us to provide education and outreach to your student group
- Join a Peer Health Organization
- Register for a workshop or training
- Visit us for resources, a piece of fruit, or a cup of coffee. On us!
The Healthy Heels newsletter and social media channels keep you up to date with the latest events, health and wellness tips, and much more.
Annual large-scale events that Student Wellness helps coordinate including LDOC, Cyclicious, and a Recovery 5k.
Join a Peer Group
Peer education harnesses the power of social interaction and influence to encourage healthier choices. Consider joining a peer education group to support your campus' health and wellbeing.