Carolina After Dark
Carolina After Dark (CAD) is an outreach initiative primarily supporting evening and weekend programming opportunities on campus.
Host a Carolina After Dark Event
Any organization, department and/or group interested in receiving CAD funding, technical support, and promotional publicity assistance for a program can apply by submitting an application through this link.
CAD Event Requirements:
- Held Mon-Sun, any time after 7pm**
- Open to all students
- Low or no participation charge
- Comply with all UNC-CH policies
**Exceptions to this time requirement are available for special events outside that window (e.g. UNC v. Duke Basketball, Halloween, etc.)
CAD Grants include:
- Up to $500 for eligible events of registered student organizations, campus departments, or related affiliated agencies
- Technical planning assistance
- Free marketing as a CAD Event on partnering social media platforms
- Free CAD swag and promotions for the eligible event
Questions? Please contact the CAD Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.