Our Student Wellness staff and program assistants offer individual, partnership, or group appointments to discuss reproductive health & wellness. Schedule an appointment if you, your partner, or one of your friends are seeking guidance on the subjects below.
- Having a Well Woman’s visit or a Pap smear exam and still have questions after viewing the Women's Health Tutorial and checking out the Pap Smear FAQs
- Seeking information on birth control and have questions after the Women's Health Tutorial.
- Seeking information and/or testing for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
- Seeking testing for HIV.
- Diagnosed with a sexually transmitted infection and want more information,including how to communicate effectively with a partner.
- Have any other sexual health questions.
Students can Contact Us to email or call about a free relationship wellness appointment. Please notify the scheduler if more than one person will come to the appointment.
NOTE: There is a $25.00 charge for any missed appointment that is not canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Free confidential, individual, or group reproductive health appointments for students.
- Safer sex and healthy relationship programs for groups on campus.
- Assessment regarding sexual health behaviors and preferences for sexual health programming on UNC campus
Visit Request Publicity Support with your reproductive wellness course or event.