Planning an initiative that will impact the health of UNC? Looking for support?
Student Wellness staff are dedicated to educating the campus population about health and wellness topics.
Please contact us 2-4 weeks before your program date for the highest likelihood that we will be available to assist you.
- To request assistance with partnerships or collaboration, please fill out our form to Request a Program.
- For promotional assistance or resources, please fill out our form to Request Publicity of a Health-related Event.
- For safer sex supplies, please fill out our form to Request Safer Sex Supplies.
We can help!
- We are happy to help promote your health-related initiative on our communication channels (Social Media, e-newsletter, and ActiviTVs in Campus Health).
- Need help finding reliable health and wellness information? Check out our Health Programming Guide and our Dimensions of Wellness to learn more.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know what you need and we’ll support you with websites, brochures, and/or handouts when possible.
- We are happy to partner with organizations and departments to assist at events with informational tables and staffing support.
- If you are an RA planning an event for your floor only, check out our Health Programming Guide. We are also happy to meet with you to discuss strategies to make your program educational, engaging and well attended.
- We collaborate with organizations and departments to support and assist with all aspects of the initiative: planning, implementing, and assessing.