Clear communication is vital to the health of any relationship, especially female-male interaction. Learning to set boundaries is a key skill set that everyone must learn and be clear about. Student Wellness has published a series of posters and messaging platforms that can help individuals establish boundaries in no uncertain terms.
These materials are free for use for students and for use as teaching aids by residential assistants.
One Act bus posters (2012-present)
Find our messages which encourage bystander intervention on Chapel Hill Transit buses!
- Poster 1 - Will (April 2012-3)
- Poster 2 - Group of Three (April 2012-3)
- Poster 3 - Antoinnette (April 2013-4)
- Poster 4 - Austin (April 2013-4)
- Poster 5 - Nereida (April 2014-5)
- Poster 6 - Ping (April 2014-5)
- Poster 7 - Jake (June 2016-7)
- Poster 8 - Milan (June 2016-7)
Consent posters (2009)
Posters about response to violence are created and maintained by the Equal Opportunity and Compliance Office. You can download a "quick reference guide" on the safe.unc.edu website.
Heels United for a Safe Carolina hosts regular installations on campus. Learn more here.