- We're asking everyone to wear purple to support collegiate recovery and to post your pictures on social media using the hashtag #CollegiateRecoveryDay
- You can also post your pictures in the Wear Purple Facebook Event
- You may have seen the custom Facebook frame circulating around- feel free to add that to your profile picture now or the day of!
- I've also attached a PDF and JPEG versions of signs you can print or pull up on your computer. They have space to fill in why you support collegiate recovery.
- Additionally, you can use this image for various cover photos!
- Why Purple? It's been used by SAMHSA as the color of recovery for over 30 years
Want to read more about Collegiate Recovery Day and its significance? Check out our blog post earlier in 2020! ***note: the New York event is cancelled
Wenesday April 15th- Schedule of Events: (additional information available shortly)
12:00 PM ET- Live Stream Interview with Patrice Salmeri and Kitty Harris about ARHE & Collegiate Recovery History, Present, and Future
- Should be streamed on Facebook Live via ARHE page as well as a Zoom link
3:00 PM ET- Collegiate Recovery Day Twitter Chat
- Join collegiate recovery supporters around the globe for our #CollegiateRecoveryChat! Simply search the hashtag and follow our ARHE account for instructions to participate!
7:30 PM ET- Collegiate Recovery Day: All Recovery Speaker Meeting
- Zoom info also coming soon