Student Wellness has two locations:
(1) Student Academic Services Building South, 1st floor (Suite 1310)
(2) James A. Taylor Campus Health Services building, 2nd floor
Our primary location is on the first floor of the Student Academic Services Building (SASB) South.
- SASB South
385 Manning Drive
Suite 1310 CB#7475
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
- Hours: M-F, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-962-9355
- The closest visitor parking is at Rams Head Parknig Deck.
- The closest Chapel Hill Transit bus stops are Ridge Road at Ehringhaus; Manning Drive at the Public Safety Building; Manning Drive at Craige Parking Deck; Ridge Road at Rams Head; Manning Drive at Hinton James
We also maintain offices for many of our individual appointments (BASICS, sexual wellness, etc.) in the Campus Health Services building. Your appointment confirmation will clarify the location and where to go.
- Please click here for video tours about how to get to the building from 3 popular campus spots. Student Wellness is located on the second floor in Suite 231.
- From the main entrance of Campus Health Services: You will see appointment check-in directly in front of you. Directly to your left is an elevator and stairs, go up to the second floor. On the Second floor, go straight past Administration West and take a right down the hallway. At the end of the hallway take a right and Student Wellness will be in front of you.
- From the loading area of Campus Health Services: There will be a Medical Records window to your left and an elevator and stairs directly across on your right. Go up to the second floor. On the Second floor, go straight past Administration West and take a right down the hallway. At the end of the hallway take a right and Student Wellness will be in front of you.
- Parking: If you are driving and need a parking pass please email our Administrative Assistant at email@example.com with your name and time/day of appointment. You will be emailed back a parking pass and can then park in any spot with pink Campus Health Services signs.
- For more information: visit the Campus Health webpage
We look forward to seeing you!