A Standards and Evidence-Based Approach
Every program and service we provide at Student Wellness was developed using nationally established research grounded guidelines, and we regularly implement assessments and evaluations to stay current with present and evolving health and social behaviors on campus.
The annual or bi-annual standardized assessments we implement and analyze to inform our work include:
National Assessment Resources:
- Core Alcohol and Other Drug Assessment (national website)
- National College Health Assessment (national website)
Local Data Acquisition Initiatives, Programs and Protocols
- Needs Assessment on Sexual Health
- Residence Life, Conduct, Campus Police, Campus Health and other campus partner data sets related to student wellbeing and behavoirs.
- Participation in the Wake Forest University Wellbeing Survey
- Outcome & Process Evaluation for bystander intervention training (One Act)
- Departmental Program Evaluations
Other Related Standards and Guides Resources:
- Higher Education Center for Alcohol and other Drug Prevention and Recovery
- Everfi's Campus Prevention Network
- UNC-CH Health Equity Research Center
- Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion (1986)
- Okanagan Charter (2015)
Questions or comments about the assessment data gathered and utilized by Student Wellness? Please Contact Us.